Here's some advice to help you avoid common mistakes in IELTS writing task 1:
아이엘츠 task1에서 하는 일반적인 실수들을 피할 수 있는 팁들이 여기 있습니다:
1. Don't copy the question for your introduction. You should paraphrase the question (i.e. rewrite it using some different words).
1. 서론에 질문을 그대로 쓰지마세요. 질문을 다른 말로 바꿔서 써야 합니다. (다른 단어들을 사용해서 다시 쓰세요.)
3. Don't forget to write a good summary/overview of the information. A quick one-sentence conclusion is not good enough. I prefer to put the overview straight after the introduction, and I try to write 2 sentences describing the information in general. You won't get a high score if you don't write a good overview.
5. Don't try to describe every number on a chart or graph (unless there are only a few numbers). A key skill in task 1 is being able to select the key information and describe or compare it well. I usually mention around 6 or 7 numbers in my main paragraphs.
6. Don't spend longer than 20 minutes on task 1. Practise spending 5 minutes on each of your 4 paragraphs. Stop yourself after 20 minutes; remember that task 2 is worth more marks.